RideRiptide warrants all products sold by RideRiptide to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of six months from the date of shipment unless otherwise specified on the product. If a product is found to be defective by RideRiptide, in its sole discretion, RideRiptide's only responsibility will be to replace the defective parts of the product. RideRiptide will not be responsible for shipping costs. This applies to shipping new parts out to customers for self-repair, and for shipping parts or complete products back to RideRiptide for in-warranty or out-of-warranty work.
When an owner of an in-warranty board requires a fix please email RideRiptide Support HQ (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a description of the issue and follow RideRiptide's online and email troubleshooting guides to diagnose it. With the help of these resources you will be directed to the needed parts. During the warranty period the parts will be provided at no cost. RideRiptide will not be responsible for shipping costs.
RideRiptide will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred because of the loss or use of any of its products, and RideRiptide specifically disclaims all claims for consequential and incidental damages. This limited warranty is subject to several important restrictions:
- This limited warranty only applies to products purchased directly from RideRiptide or from a RideRiptide Authorized Reseller.
- This limited warranty is valid only for the original purchaser of a product, and it cannot be transferred to another person upon the sale, lease, or transfer of the product.
- This limited warranty does not cover normal wear and tear. Belts, bearings, wheels, and grip tape are normal wear and tear items and are not covered under warranty.
- Any amount of water has the potential to damage the board, and water damage is not covered under warranty.
- Any customization or alterations to the board, mechanical parts, or electronics will void your warranty and likely cause the board to be completely inoperable, so alter at your own risk.
- Please note that if you take your board out of the country, you will be responsible for shipping and receiving costs for any service or warranty repair
- This limited warranty does not apply to anything other than defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the product.
If, upon its inspection, RideRiptide discovers that you have modified, changed, or altered the product in any way, this limited warranty is waived.
RideRiptide gives no warranty regarding the life of the batteries used in its products. Actual battery life may vary depending on a number of factors, including the configuration and usage of a product.
Your use of our products is at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for (and RideRiptide disclaims) any and all loss, liability or damages resulting from your use of our products, including loss of life, personal injury, or the loss of or damage to computer, mobile device, and all other property. RideRiptide does not guarantee or promise any specific level of performance or battery life associated with the use of its products or any feature of them.
ALL WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY STATE LAW AS HEREBY LIMITED, THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES, AGREEMENTS AND SIMILAR OBLIGATIONS OF MANUFACTURER OR SELLER.
EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE, RIDERIPTIDE MAKES NO WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE BOARD, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (B) WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
Returning Products within 7 Days of Delivery to US Customers:
If you are not satisfied with the product(s) that you purchased through our Website, you may return the product(s) within 7 days from the date that we deliver the applicable product(s) for a full refund less of a $100 restocking fee, as further described in this paragraph. After the restocking fee, RideRiptide will provide a refund for the cost of the product(s) not including any shipping charges (outbound or inbound) within 7 days of our email to you confirming your refund. The product(s) must not be abused or damaged as determined in our sole discretion. Abuse may result in a refund reduction. this includes any parts that cannot be sold "like-new", including worn wheels, scratched trucks / motors, dirty or torn grip tape, etc.
Follow these steps to return the product(s) purchased through our website within 7 days of the date that we deliver the applicable product(s):
- Contact our Support team (email@example.com) to initiate the return process and obtain authorization to submit the Products for return.
- Pack the Products in the original packaging or mail in a sturdy box to ensure the products will be returned without damage.
- Once the product(s) are received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your refund.
- The product(s) must be received by RideRiptide within 30 days of the date that we delivered the product(s). RideRiptide is not responsible for recovering the product(s) from you or any third-parties, including shippers, or any delays caused by you or any third-parties, including shippers, and you acknowledge and agree that if RideRiptide does not receive the returned product(s) within 30 days of the date that we delivered the product(s), you will not be entitled to a refund.
Note: We do not offer returns on any International orders.
Note: Boards ordered through a third party, such as Indiegogo, cannot be returned for a refund.
Note: We do not offer returns or refunds on part kits, tool kits, or accessories.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5900 Katella Ave, Bldg C-100, Cypress, CA 90630